Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Model Alicia Douvall had 100 surgeries Beauty



London - all 14 days sitting the English model Alicia Douvall (according to own statements 29 years old) in the beauty surgeon. She is addicted to surgery. No wonder after all she already has more than 100 behind.
But 15 times it has new breast implants (the first can be deployed with 17). "Every two weeks I go to the doctor. Sometimes I walk into a practice, not knowing what I want to do," said the blonde of the Daily Mail. " She admits: "The whole thing is out of control."
The see their doctors so. They now refuse to lend a hand on Alicia's body. Even if the good it would pay. In the course of their life, after all Douvall has already spent just over one million euros for the beauty.
In addition to financial problems, there are also health. "I had so many operations that I left my stomach and my chest can not feel."
Most dramatic, too, Alicia 13-year-old daughter is infected by the addiction. She wants a new bosom - to occur as an underwear model to be able to.
More about plastic surgery silicone gathering at the Big Brother-tub> Free! Beauty slum-surgeries for women only> the breast surgery, then exotic safari tour>