Saturday, March 13, 2010

Čiernik back in the Sharks-shirt



Cologne - A full beard like to good old Playoffzeiten (non-shaving ritual is the collective happiness of the ice hockey player).
And approves the form: Strong, tangy, goal threat. Ivan Čiernik to conjure up the ice in the shark-training center and even carries the KEC-shirt.
What is running as the Slovaks, who has actually still in 2010 a contract with Sibir Novosibirsk.
He says: "I have missed the playoffs as the Sharks, as it will be a long summer. And since my family lives in Cologne, I was wondering if I can mittrainieren. The management has allowed me. "The World Cup will not deny Čiernik for Slovakia," I was eight months in Russia, now I only want to stay with my wife Eva and their two children. "
KEC's Managing Director Thomas Eichin still hopes to return Čiernik: "At the moment he is unable to finance for us, but you never know what happens in the next few weeks. The fact is: We always keep contact with Ivan, and he has close ties to us, which also shows the joint training. No matter what happens, we have the foot in the door with Ivan. "
In Russia deserves Čiernik whopping € 400,000 per year, but after the new season, he too wants to leave Russia again. And then there can be only one goal: to Cologne!